7 WEEKS – Limited Availability
August 21-October 2, 2017
Mondays at 11:00am CST
(except Labor Day week, when class will be Tuesday, Sept. 5)
Maximize Leads, Change the Way You Sell, and Create Proposals that WIN!
Looking for better ways to sell your venue and increase revenue? Are you familiar with how planners buy and what they expect from the sales process? This course was designed for you and is timed to help you exceed your sales goals for IMEX America.
It’s all about three things: Pitch. Position. Proposal. MPI thought leader Ciara Feely focuses on three foundational areas of your sales process to discover how to create a high revenue impact and powerful sales tools that position your venue for more wins.
Program participants generally see a return on investment of US $250,000+ within a few months of implementing the steps in this program. With IMEX America beginning soon after this training ends, this is the perfect opportunity for you and your team to position yourself to close more business this year.
After completing this program you will know:
- How to sell more at better rates
- How to generate better conversations with your clients
- How to save time and money by creating more proposals that WIN (80-90% of leads are lost at this stage)
In Module 1 & 2, you will learn:
- What to say in order to get more direct conversations with decision makers
- How to build credibility with the Planner and position yourself as a Partner instead of a Supplier. This position is a lot more lucrative. Planners are happier to pay your rates when you position yourself and your property in this way.
- How to Stand OUT and sound different to your competitors
- What the brilliant questions are to ask that will immediately set you apart from your competitors. These “Killer Questions” are not your ordinary qualification questions which annoy a lot of Planners and Agents. These questions will help you to WIN a lot more business even if you are responding to eRFPs online.
In Module 3, you will learn:
- How to Write Proposals & RFPs that WIN! How you write the proposal – the content and the structure of the proposal is critical to your success. We also explore smart pricing and packaging in order to help the planner to spend more money with your property. Even if you spend a lot of time filling out Cvent and eRFPs, these tips will seriously impact your success rate.
How is this program delivered?
- This training combines instructor-led and self-paced learning with peer-to-peer engagement, application exercises, personalized instructor feedback and strategies for implementation
- During weeks 1-4, you will review video training modules at your own pace then join live Q&As to discuss the content with Ciara Feely and your peers Mondays at 11 am CT
- During weeks 5 & 6, you will work on a proposal assignment, submit it and receive personalized feedback from the instructor
- The program concludes on week 7 with a final live Q&A session to share best practices and next steps
- BONUS Module: The Secret Weapon: Brilliant Floor Plans
- Click the Agenda tab (above) for more information
Participants of the VSC instructor-led course receive:
- 8 clock hours in CMP-IS Strategic Domain: Marketing
- Venue Sales Certificate
- Email and phone access to instructor
- Great networking opportunities with sales professionals from around the world who are or want to be at the top of their game
- Instructor review of your proposal to ensure it is created from the planner’s point of view
- Accountability and an implementation plans built into this program to ensure a higher ROI
Cost for 7-week instructor-led course:
- $1,499 MPI members
- $2,499 non-members