Date: February 21, 2020
Time: 11:00AM - 02:15PMYou must be registered to participate!
Meeting Design Virtual Summit
Domain G: Meeting or Event Design | 3 clock hours
Sponsored by: Arlington CVB
Liz King Caruso
Presents: The Live Event Experience: A Holistic Approach to Transformative Events
Your attendees could choose to go to a hundred other events, so why would they choose yours? Event planners have become experiential masters, content marketers and more in order to grab the attention of their audience. In this session, we're going to look at events from a big-picture perspective and talk about how seating arrangements, registration processes, content delivery and more play a huge role in your attendee's love for you and your brand.
1. Learn 5 new ideas you can take back to your next event to enhance the attendee experience
2. Understand the value of great overall event experience on your bottom line
3. Use technology to enhance their overall event
Presents: Get Your Crowd Comfortable with Creativity
Have your smartphones ready for this interactive experience where we’ll dive deep into creativity - what it is, why we need it and how it can take our events to the next level.
1. Bring clarity to creativity to better understand and embrace it
2. Reflect on your relationship with creativity and discover what holds it back
3. Actively practice creative expression in order to inspire others and gain inspiration in yourself
7 Easy Ways to Add More Pizzazz To Your People
Panels. The very word causes most of us to groan and it brings up feelings of dislike and disdain. But it doesn’t have to be that way! A panel discussion, when done well, can be the highlight of the conference.
1. Choose an appropriate format to meet the published objectives AND resonate with the audience
2. Discover unique ways to keep the audience engaged and involved
3. Appreciate the steps to spark and facilitate controversial and interesting discussion resulting in a memorable panel discussion chock-full of meaningful, tangible takeaways.