Virtual Summit on Virtual Event Production
Date: July 30, 2018
Time: 11:00AM - 02:00PM
You must be registered to participate!
Proposed 3 Clock Hours Domain A: Strategic Planning
You want to further instill learning after a conference, prep your participants for change-making conversations before they arrive or even bring in a hybrid audience to increase the reach of your message at a live, in-person event. Welcome to the world of virtual summits, the planning of which can take just as much time as onsite, live meetings and events. What do you need to know before you begin planning your virtual events, and what best-in-class next practices can you employ to make your online meetings more engaging and learner-friendly? Join your hosts Kristi Casey Sanders and Jessie States for a series of interviews and conversations with industry leaders and subject matter experts who will help you understand the whys and hows of online meetings, and how you can make the most out of your virtual experiences.
- Understand, and learn to harness, the power of online meetings to prepare your participants, reinforce learning or expand your reach.
- Discover best practices on how to engage online attendees and create unique experiences.
- Learn from case studies of virtual and hybrid events on how the experiences differ and how to create memorable moments online.
Our virtual line up will include the following esteemed guests and topics.
- How To Create And Launch Your Virtual Summit In 90 Days with James Taylor, MBA, FRSA
- Tech Specs: The Ultimate Guide to Digital Event Requirements with Steph Pfeilsticker
- Breaking Through: Engagement Strategies for Digital Participants with Jeff Hurt
- Easy Money: Sponsorship and Pricing Best Practices for Virtual Events with Patrick Reilly
- Storytime: MPI’s Foray into Hybrid and Digital Event Production with Kristi Casey Sanders CMP, CMM, DES, HMCC
- Jessie States, CMM, Manager of Professional Development, Meeting Professionals International
- Kristi Casey Sanders, CMP, CMM, DES, HMCC, Director of Thought Leadership, Meeting Professionals International
- Stephanie Pfeilsticker, CMP, CMM, DES, HMCC, MBA, Chief Hybrid Strategist and Founder, Hybrid Events Authority, LLC
- Jeff Hurt, DES, Executive Vice President, Education and Engagement, Velvet Chainsaw Consulting
- James Taylor, MBA FRSA, Founder, C.SCHOOL
- Patrick Reilly, Live Streaming & Virtual Event Specialist, Digitell